Versatile Pig-Roaster and Outdoor-Cooking-Center
I have cooked pigs, barbecued chickens, roast beef and ribs on it and in all honesty you cannot find an easier product to work with. The roaster is absolutely 5 star in my opinion, it’s wonderful, catering eye candy, a one of kind and certainly the very best piece of catering equipment that I have ever owned.
Highland River, GA
The greatest invention of the barbecue industry I ever seen. It is very easy to set up and use. It is nice looking and easy to transport. The WOW factor is amazing!
Tahiti Meating, Tahiti
Hassle Free Roasting
Over 10+ Roaster Combinations
Roast or smoke up to 40 whole whole chickens, pork butt, beef, potatoes, corn.
Grill chicken, sausage, corn. Use with 2 Steam Pans and 2 BBQ racks for grilling and hot holding
Fill with moist wood chips, cook on low to add smokey flavors to your meat and fish.
Use as a buffet station with 4 standard chaffing pans.
Table top carving stand for buffet presentation.
Handled Meat Tray
Heavy duty serve and carve meat tray. Holds up to 100LB. Use inside the Pig Carry Bag or under the Carving Stand.
Pig Carry Bag
Insulated Hot and Cool Bag with Stainless Handled Meat Tray makes delivery and serving easy and hygienic.
Slow roast 8 racks of ribs in each rack. Roaster holds up to 32 ribs.
Holds boneless & stuffed meat secure during roasting.
Extra Four Prong Clamps
Securely cook multiple pieces of meat on the roasting pole.
Lower Roasting Rack
Roast below your meat when cooking smaller pigs. Increase the capacity of your Roaster.
100% Return on your Investment in 1 Year! [ti_icon icon=”ti-shopping-cart” text=”Shop Now” link=”http://baviator.com/product-category/products/propane-spit-roaster/” size=”medium” style=”icon-boxed” corners=”rounded” text_color=”#000000″ background_color=”#ff0000″ icon_color=”#000000″]
- Attract new customers
- Improve food margins
- Reduce labor costs
- Reduce fuel costs
- Rent out when not in use
- Turn a low cost meat into a fabulous feast and WOW your guests
- Save on prep time – securing a pig on the roasting pole takes only 20 minutes
- Temperature controlled roaster, no supervision needed
- Carving is easy above the roaster. Save on labour – one Chef can carve for hundreds of guests
- Work at something you love
MADE IN CANADA
PigOut Roaster Warranty & Materials
Manufactured with the highest quality 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel and tig welded for a life time of use.
The 10” pneumatic tires go over all terrains with ease. Limited life time warranty on stainless steel body.
- 1/20 HP direct drive Bison motor with safety switch
- 60″ Roasting rod with clamps secures up to 170lb of meat
- Fuel efficient 57,000 BTU’s propane burners with safety shut off valves – life time warranty
- Heat resistant, tempered glass allows your guests to enjoy watching the roast
- Carving plate steam pan insert allow 1 chef to serve hundreds
- 10″ pneumatic all terrain tires and wagon axle for manoeuvrability
- Propane or Natural Gas
- ETL approved to CSA standards
The Pig Roaster includes roasting pole, clamps, carving tray and doors. Delivery is 7-10 days from order, we ship all over the world. This VIDEO LINK will give you everything you need to know from putting your pig on the pole all the way to carving and cleaning so you can have the best experience possible with your PigOut Roaster!
|CPOR60||225 lb||45″ H 74′ L 28″ W||170 lb|