The Pig Roaster includes:
1 x Roasting pole, 2 x Leg Bracket Back, 2 x Spine Clamp, 2 x 4-Prong-Clamps, 1 x Carving tray and 2 x Doors.
- 1/20 HP direct drive Bison motor with safety switch
- 60″ Roasting rod with clamps secures up to 170lb of meat
- Fuel efficient 57,000 BTU’s propane burners with safety shut off valves – life time warranty
- Heat resistant, tempered glass allows your guests to enjoy watching the roast
- Carving plate steam pan insert allow 1 chef to serve hundreds
- 10″ pneumatic all terrain tires and wagon axle for maneuverability
- Propane or Natural Gas – Available in 2 sizes
- ETL approved to CSA standards
Roaster Warranty & Materials
Manufactured with the highest quality 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel and tig welded for a life time of use.
The 10” pneumatic tires go over all terrains with ease. Limited life time warranty on stainless steel body.
Delivery is 7-10 days from order, we ship everywhere in the province of Quebec.
This VIDEO LINK will give you everything you need to know from mounting your pig on the pole all the way to carving and cleaning so you can have the best experience possible with your Baviator Roaster!