- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 4 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon oriental sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
1. Stir sesame seeds in small dry skillet over medium heat until light golden, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
2. Combine cabbage and green onions in large bowl. Add vinegar, veg oil, ginger, sesame oil, and sugar and toss to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 2 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate. Toss before continuing.) Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.